Completely Motorbikes are proud to present this Limited Edition, Yamaha YZF R1 Petronas Replica. Number 15/46 produced worldwide.
This Limited Edition has been completed by YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) and has been based on the 2020 Yamaha M1 Moto GP Bike. The bike is supplied as per a new machine, with all documentation, Owners Plaque, Original Booklets + Datalogger present.
The Full Specification of this work of art is as below.
- Limited Edition Petronas Yamaha SRT Livery - Completed by the official Moto GP Painter, Alex Design.
- Genuine Yamaha Technology for Racing (GYTR) Carbon Fairing Kit With Moto GP Winglets.
- Full Factory Kit Akrapovic Exhaust System
- GYTR ECU, GYTR Wiring Harness, GYTR Switch Kit
- Ohlins FGRT 219 Road + Track Front Forks
- Ohlins TTX Rear Shock
- Ohlins Steering Damper + Stopper
- GYTR Quick Action Throttle
- Marchesini Aluminium Forged Wheels
- ABS Eliminator Kit
- Factory Racing Radiator + Guard
- Brembo GP4-RX Front Brake Callipers
-Brembo RC19 Corsacorta Master Cylinder with remote adjuster
- Brembo 320mm T-Drive Front Brake Discs
- Brembo RCS Clutch Lever
- GB Racing Engine Covers
- Lock Wired Drain Bolt
- GYTR Filler Cap, AIS Plug Set, Racing Footrests + Rear Quickchange System
- HEL Brake Lines
- Titanium Bolt Kit with Spacers
- Gilles Brake Lever Guard
- GP Light Race only handlebars
- R Series Front + Rear Paddock Stands
- S20 Race Chain Conversion with YART Sprocket Protector
- 120/70 200/50 Michelin Racing Slicks
- CNC Machined Engraved Top Yoke with Limited Edition Number.
£54,162.50 + VAT (£64,995)
Blue , 1,000 cc, Manual 6 Speed, 2020 , £54,162.50.
At Completely Motorbikes we operate a fixed price policy - the price you see is the price you pay! No fees, no catches. We even include UK Mainland delivery free of charge. If you want to collect a bike and ride it home, we offer a customer collection service from both Cheltenham Spa and Gloucester train stations. European Delivery can be easily arranged - We have vast knowledge in exporting bikes to Europe - Please contact us!
Our knowledgeable salesmen do not earn commission, so you won't get the hard sell. We want our customers to return to us time and time again, so we work hard to make sure you get the best bike for you. And if you want to part-ex, please contact us! We're happy to take motorbikes or cars in part exchange!
Our dealerships are open 7 days a week and we're happy to take calls and emails regarding bike sales in the evening too - just contact James on 07832986992 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motorbikes can be secured with a deposit of £200 over the telephone. Deposits accepted via either credit or debit card. Final balances are to be paid via bank transfer.
To take a look at our great reviews on our Facebook page, search 'Completely Motorbikes'.